1. That boy who gives you butterflies and goosebumps will break your goddamn heart. He will tear it into a thousand pieces, try to fix it, then tear it apart again. Trust nobody.
2. He’s going to make you believe that he would never hurt you in a million years. He’ll get defensive when you accuse him of things, then turn around and treat you like shit.
3. You will cry. A lot.
4. Netflix and junk food will become your new best friend.
5. Then you’ll feel like shit for eating so much junk food and you’ll exercise everyday and eat almost nothing.
6. You’ll be okay. You’ll stop crying, eventually. It will take a while, but you’ll be fine. At some point you’ll stop wanting to hurt yourself. You lived before him and you’ll live after him.
I still love the people I’ve loved, even if I cross the street to avoid them.
You can’t just make me different and then leave.
You are slowly
in ways that go